To be able to use the form on the Site, users must provide some information, including their name and surname, address, e-mail account, identity document, without which it would be impossible to provide the services. So they are required to be true and accurate.
The data collected by the corresponding forms will be incorporated into the general customer database. The personal information that users enter on the Site will be treated confidentially, the hotel will do its best to protect their privacy, in accordance with the provisions of the law.
Hotel Hispano guarantees its Users that it will use their data within the guidelines established by the law on protection of personal data. In the event that its dissemination is required by the corresponding legal, administrative or judicial mean, Hotel Hispano, will be compelled to disclose them to the requesting authority, insofar as the
legislation and procedural rules requires.
By registering on the Site and being part of the general customer base, Users agree to contact them by post, telephone or electronic to send information that the company considers, in its sole discretion, that may be of interest to you, including advertising and information on offers and promotions.
The National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data , the oversight body, has the power to attend to complaints and claims that are filed in relation to non-compliance with the rules on personal data protection.
Terms and Conditions
- The guest agrees to vacate the room according to the date of this form. In case of not complying with the agreement, the Hotel has the right to vacate and take to a deposit the luggage or objects of the guest without any claim.
- The guest agrees to pay for any damage caused to the rooms.
- The Hotel reserves the right of admission and permanence.
- The guest agrees to pay the total amount of the services provided, if the Hotel was hired by a company, travel agency or association and it did not do so.
- The Hotel is entitled to charge a daily fee for accommodation, extra consumption or other services rendered to the guest.
- In case of early departure, 48 hours notice must be given prior to the new departure date, otherwise the penalty will be 1 night accommodation.
- The Hotel is not responsible for the loss of valuables from its facilities that are not declared by the passenger at the time of entry (rooms, lobby, bar, etc.). All rooms have a security box for your belongings.