In accordance with the provisions of the current protocol of the Ministry of Health, people
that may be a Suspicious Case (*)
, must remain in their homes and contact the authorities
of the country.
Suspicious Case (*)
Anyone with fever and one of Covid-19’s respiratory symptoms (sore throat, cough,
respiratory distress, loss of smell or loss of taste), that resides or has transited in areas of local transmission.
Circulation policy within the establishment
- Clean the footwear on the sanitary mat when entering.
- Take the temperature at the time of admission.
- Use the alcohol dispensers located in reception, exit of elevators and common areas.
- Respect the social distance of 2 meters.
- Mandatory use of the chinstrap in the common areas of the establishment.
- Do not share the elevator with another room.
- Inform establishment staff in the presence of symptoms compatible with Covid-19.